Cisco 6911 Unified IP Phone
Cisco 6911 is inexpensive model of the IP phone to be placed in the libraries, lecture classes and remote workers (Cisco UC Phone 6911, Standard handset). The specialty of this model is programmable functional key ensuring quick access to modern day communication services. Three-color line LED provides visual monitoring.
Cisco 6911 IP phone is available in two colors – black and white, and as well with two handsets – thin and standard.
- Support of two parallel incoming calls, with a call waiting feature.
- Internal 2-port Ethernet switch Cisco allows direct connection to Ethernet network IEEE10/10BASE-T through RJ-45 interface from one LAN connection for telephone and computer.
- Fixed access button keys to most used functions, such as call transfer, conference call, voicemail box access, call hold, redial and call waiting.
- Codec support: G.711/G/729/G/729a
- Power supply voltage 48 V DC, supplied via optional power supply block CP-PWR-CUBE-3 or CP-PWR-INJ power injector.
- IEEE 802.af PoE (class 1) support
|© 2002-2018||Follow us @providerslist|