Cisco 6961 Unified IP Phone
Cisco 6961 supports up to 12 lines, the ability to insert paper signatures for IP phone lines, a full duplex speakerphone. Cisco 6961 model supports call holding on each line, has fixed HOLD, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE keys. Also it has tricolor indicators of line status, functional keys for more convenient use of IP phone features.
- Anti-glare monochrome dispaly with white backlight, with the 396 x 81 pixel resolution
- 12 line keys with tricolor indication of line status
- 2 x RJ-45 10/100 BASE-T
- Codec support: G.711, G.711a, G.729a, G.729b, G.729ab and iLBC
- Possibility of connecting VT Camera and Cisco Unified Video Advantage software (has to be purchased separately) for making phone calls from PC.
- Power supply voltage 48 V DC, supplied via optional power supply block CP-PWR-CUBE-3
- “Deep Sleep” energy saving mode, reducing the energy consumption by 50% during of work hours.
- IEEE 802.3af PoE (class 2)
|© 2002-2018||Follow us @providerslist|