Cisco 7921G Unified Wireless IP Phone
Cisco 7921G is a wireless IP phone bases on the Wi-Fi (ETSI; CCM/CCME UL Reqd;Battery/PS Not Included) data transfer technology.
This model of the phone presents itself as a convenient in use wireless IP phone with IEEE 802.11a/b/g support, which ensures complete voice communication in compatibility with Cisco Unified CallManager and Cisco Aeronet Wi-FI (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g) access points. This phone has color TFT display with 176x220 pixel resolution and a built in speaker phone.
- 2inch color LCD display with 176x220 pixel resolution
- Network standards: IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b on IEEE 802.11g on 2,4Ghz or 5Ghz frequency
- 2 programmable soft keys providing access to applications and additional features of the phone
- Supported Audio Codec: G.711a, G.711u, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722
- Support for XML applications
- Battery: 100 hours waiting mode or 12 hours talking mode.
- Protocols: DHCP, TFTP, DNS
AC adapter and power block are not included with this phone
|© 2002-2018||Follow us @providerslist|