Cisco 7925G Unified Wireless IP Phone
Cisco 7925G is a convenient wireless IP phones supporting IEEE 802.11a/b/g standards (7925G ETSI/CME UL Reqd; Battery/PS Not Included)
This model ensures complete voice communication in compatibility with Cisco Unified CallManager and Cisco Aironet Wi-Fi (IEEE802.11a/b/g/ access points.
While being a part of Cisco Unified Communications Wireless, cordless Cisco 7925G IP phone transparently implements such intellectual services as security, mobility, quality of service (QoS) and network management within Cisco networks.
Cisco 7925G is water and dust resistant. Additionally it is more wear resistant than other models and can be used in aggressive environments. Its new functionality includes support for Bluetooth 2.0
- Large 2inch color display with a resolution of 176x220 pixels
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g on 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz frequency.
- Applications, supporting XML data, such as text and image message exchange and simplex connection applications. Imitating radio transmitters
- Bluetooth 2.0 with the support of Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- Military body, corresponding to military standard of shock resistance (MIL-STD 810F), water and dust resistance according to IP54 standard
- Extended time of the battery (up to 240 hours in waiting mode and 13 hour active mode)
- Support for broadband voice communication for high quality voice transfer
- Rechargeable battery [CP-BATT-7925G-STD]: Li-ion 3.7V, 1100mAh, 4.07Wh
AC adapter and power block are not included with this phone
|© 2002-2018||Follow us @providerslist|