Cisco 7945G Unified IP Phone
Cisco 7945G is a fine phone model with high contrast color display and a Gigabit Ethernet port, (US Phone 7945 Gigabit Ethernet, Color).
The support of XML applications allows using all the advantages of the display. This phone allows direct access to two lines, quick dial and direct access to phone’s features, 4 soft keys, providing users access to a call option and other functions, additional joystick for menu browsing. Loudspeaker and a handset, were specially designed for high quality broadband sound, and are a standard for IP phone, as well as a headphones jack.
- 5-inch (12,5 cm) graphical TFC color display with a backlight, 16-bit color depth, 320 x 240 pixel resolution
- Built in 2 port Cisco Ethernet switch allowing direct connection to 10/100/1000 BASE-T network with the help of RJ-45 interface, ensuring simultaneous connection of the phone and computer.
- Codec support: G.711a, G.711µ, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722 and iLBC
- Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with Cisco call control.
- Power voltage of 48 V DC, supplied with the assistance of option power block CP-PWR-CUBE-3 or power injector CP-PWR-INJ
- Support of IEEE 802.af PoE (class 3)
|© 2002-2018||Follow us @providerslist|