Cisco 7962G Unified IP Phone
Cisco 7962G is a multifunctional IP phone model with six line keys with backlight and 4 programmable keys, ensuring its users access to phone functions and possibilities, volume control for duplex speakerphone, handset and headset.
One can adjust the display contrast through users menu, additionally to set backgrounds if available and ringtones. Network settings can be adjusted manually or automatically with help of DHCP (Dynamic Host Control Protocol), TFTP (Trivial File Transfer Protocol and Cisco Unified Call Manager. Other accessible sub menus include device configuration and security.
- Monochrome display (4bit gray color shades) 5” size (12, 5 cm) with high resolution of (320 x 222)
- Built in dual port Cisco Ethernet Switch allowing direct connection to 10/100BASE-T network with help of RJ-45 interface ensuring simultaneous connection to phone and computer
- Codec Support: G.711a, G.711µ, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722 and iLBC
- Skinny Client Protocol (SCCP) and SIP
- Power supply voltage 48 V DC, supplied via optional power supply block CP-PWR-CUBE-3
- IEEE 802.3af PoE
|© 2002-2019||Follow us @providerslist|