Dual-port Linksys PAP2T VoIP adapter with Fax support
- Provides high quality multifunctional telephone communication service through broadband Internet connection
- Has two ports suitable for the connection with regular phones or a phone and a fax – each with its independent number
- High quality of voice communication with simultaneous use of the Internet
- Compatibility with all main features of the phone: Callers ID, call waiting, voice mail etc.
Linsys PAP2T phone adapter allows using high quality multifunctional VoIP communication through broadband Internet connection. Simply connect it to you router or gateway and use two regulat phone FXS ports for connecting both analog phones or fax mashines. Each telephone port works independently – with its personal number and settings, as two separate phone lines. You will have a reliable, qualitative voice and fax connection, even if you will be browsing the Internet at the same time.
While using Internet telephony, despite of low international and long distance tarriffs, you will get many addition services. Just choose desired local area phone code in order to make free calls independently from your location. Or alternatively you can choose a virtual phone number in any code area for redirected all the incoming calls on your Internet phone. You can even setup a free phone number. Linksys PAP2T phone adapter is compatible with those and all other special features of the phone, provided by your VoIP telephony provider, such as caller id, call waiting, voice mail, call diverting, personal ringtones and many others.
Linksys PSP2T will complete your Internet connection with high quality effective VoIP service.
- 2 analog RJ11 voice ports FXS
- 1 RJ-45 10/100Base-T Ethernet Port
- SIP v2 protocol (RFC 3261, 3262, 3263, 3264)
- Audio codecs: .711 a-law, G.711 µ-law, G.726, G.729 A, G.723.1
- Echo-cancellation: G.165/G.168 – compatible
- Fax Support: Fax Pass-Though via G.711
- Identification/generation of DTMF singals
- Identification of V.21/V.25 modem/fax signals
- Echo cancellation: G.168
- NAT support
- Remote administration through Web-interface
- Power, Ethernet, Phone1, Phone2 indicators
|© 2002-2018||Follow us @providerslist|