New SIP-Dect device: Grandstream DP 715
Grandstream has introduced us with a new device model. This new handset, according to characteristics, can rival Gigaset and Panasonic. The main advantage of this device is 4 simultaneous calls to one base, allowing a registration of up to 5 handsets.
Grandstream DP715 base station is unified with a built in charger, this probably might reduce the coverage radius of DECT (although the promised standards are 300m radius outdoor and 50m indoors), and however it is undoubtedly convenient from the saved space point of view. Exterior design slightly reminds of Gigaset A510IP, probably because of its blue display backlight.
- Setting through web interface
- One RJ-45 10/100 port
- Loudspeakers on handsets
- Codecs: G.711, G.723.1, G.726-32 AAL2, G.729A/B, iLBC
- Possibility of Caller ID blocking
- Call tranfer, wall waiting, 3-way conference
- While registering few devices on one SIP account it is possible to create call groups: By priority, all phones will ring, Shared line.
- 10h talking time, 80h on standby mode, 16h to fully recharge the battery
- No jack for headphones
|© 2002-2018||Follow us @providerslist|