Grandstream GXV3615 is a new generation powerful network camera, which ensures high quality of the image even when the lights are low.
It provides support for leading real time compression algorithm H.264, ensuring high image resolution, supports SIP/VoIP technology for providing dual transmission of video and audio to cell and video phones, supports PoE, has internal Wi-Fi module and enhanced security features. GXV3615 can be controlled via Gsurf – free software, which can control up to 36 cameras simultaneously. It is fully compatible with ONVIF standards and has flexible HTTP API and SDK for extended integration.
- Built in microphone and speaker supporting SIP/VoIP technology ensuring dual transmission of audio and video streams to cell and video phones
- Movement detector and alarm system
- Built in server capable of video streaming up to ten users simultaneously
- 24Mb buffer ensuring preliminary or delayed recording possibility
- Easy setup and configuration using Grandstream graphic web interface
|© 2002-2019||Follow us @providerslist|