iPhone Lets Users Talk Via The Internet With VoIP Apps
Using Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) calling applications on your mobile phone can save you money if you make a lot of international calls or travel out of the country often. iPhone users have several options when deciding what app to download.
iPhone VoIP Apps
- Truphone: Low call rates, low text messaging rates, free voicemail and free calls to Tru are all features of this VoIP mobile app for iPhone users. It also incorporates Twitter, call forwarding, inbound Tru Numbers, and callers can connect to the Tru Anywhere network through Wi-Fi or 3G networks. The app is available for all iPhones running iOS4.
- RF.com: With RF, any phone becomes a push-to-talk phone for situations where a phone call or text message just won't cut it. The app is compatible with speakers, headphones and Bluetooth headsets as voice travels in real-time for free. Push-to-talk conversations are free and the app is free.
- Vopium: Vopium offers low international calling rates both through a Wi-Fi or without a Wi-Fi connection. Features include excellent voice quality, in-app payment options, and an automatic notification system to alert users to other Vopium users within their contacts.
- Skype: See your friends and family as you speak with Skype, and its new anti-shake video feature keeps images smooth instead of blurry. The application offers free Skype-to-Skype video and voice calling over 3G and Wi-Fi connections, and calling to a variety of devices, including iPhones, Androids, PCs, Macs and Skype-enabled TVs.
- Nimbuzz: Nimbuzz Messenger gives users the freedom to communicate through video calls, voice calls, chat messages, and share files across several messenger services. Features such as Contact Blocking blocks unwanted requests; Location Sharing keeps your friend up-to-date on what's going on; and Friend Finder allows users to expand their contacts.
- fring: This app for iPhone offers free group video calls, voice calls and chat. Up to four people can video call at the same time anywhere, anytime, using fring's Dynamic Video Quality technology. DVQ ensures high quality video and audio by automatically adjusting call quality to the connectivity quality.
- iCall: The application claims call quality rivals that of traditional phone lines with a low-calling plan over Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G networks. Roaming charges are eliminated through Wi-Fi networks, and the app doesn't have to be open to receive VoIP calls.
|© 2002-2019||Follow us @providerslist|