Developed by Edgewater Networks EdgeMarc 250 Series Enterprise Session Border Controller is providing support for SIP trunking and hosted PBX Services.
This hardware is suitable for small and medium businesses and is a multifunctional device, ensuring the transition of voice and video traffic. EdgeMarc 250 has a screen with inspection of protocols and applications that prioritize different types of traffic, providing real-time monitoring of communication channels.
The new controller has WAN 10/100 10/100 Mbit / s Ethernet and ADSL 2/2 + interfaces, additionally it includes eight-(10/100/1000Mbit/s) integrated switch, wireless access point IEEE 802.11 b / g / n, four FXS ports and one FXO port and USB. EdgeMarc 250 controller can support up to ten simultaneous telephone conversations, create IPSec VPN, perform active VoIP line testing and monitoring of voice quality, support QoS and perform other functions.
- VoIP survivability
- Mediation of protocols for interoperability of the device
- Monitoring of quality of voice calls, MOS (Mean Opinion Score) prediction
- Detailed statistics of quality of network
- Prioritization of VoIP over IP
- Shaping of traffic, Policing, Diffserv, CAC (Call Admission Control)
- Packet inspection firewall
- TLS for EdgeProtect connections
- Management based on standards: telnet, SSH, HTTPS, HTTP, SNMP, RADIUS
- Locac and external syslog reporting
- EdgeView Plug&Dial
- Wi-Fi, PSTN and IAD interfaces
|© 2002-2019||Follow us @providerslist|