GXP2124 is an enterprise class IP-phone, which is equipped with 240x120 graphic LCD display with a backlight, 4 line keys supporting up to 4 SIP accounts, four special programmable context-sensitive (in the language XML) buttons, 24 +4 programmable XML-speed dial buttons, dual network ports with integrated PoE, five-party conferencing and Electronic Hook-Switch (EHS).
GXP2124 offers superior audio quality of high definition, has a rich set of advanced telephony features, personalized information and customizable application services, automated reservations for easy start-up, uses advanced technology to protect against eavesdropping and is compatible with most SIP devices and leading IP-PBX / Soft Switch / IMS platforms.
It is the ideal solution for enterprise users who require high-quality, multi-channel IP-phone with lots of features and lots of expansion buttons.
- Graphic LCD display with a backlight and 240x120 pixels resolution, supporting up to 8 shades of gray
- 4 line keys that support up to 4 SIP accounts, four context-sensitive soft (in the language XML) buttons, the output of up to 32 calls with 24 four speed dial buttons / indicators of busy line, equipped with dual- LED color.
- Broadband High Definition audio, superb duplex unit speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation system and excellent implementation of simultaneous calls.
- High-capacity phone book (up to 2,000 contacts) and call history storage (up to 500 entries), support for conferencing up to 5 users.
- Built-in custom application service (eg, local weather, stock exchange, exchange rates, etc.)
- 2 x 10/100Mbs ports with integrated PoE.
- Electronic Hook-Switch (EHS) support
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or XML-encoded configuration file, TLS / SRTP / HTTPS for advanced security, 802.1x to control media access.
|© 2002-2018||Follow us @providerslist|