Mediant 4000 ESBC
AudioCodes Mediant 4000 ESBC (Enterprise Session Border Controller) belongs to a family of AudioCodes Enterprise Session Border Controllers, providing security and connectivity amongst VoIP network service providers and enterprises.
The Mediant 4000ESBC ensure a defense of a Perimeter Defense as a method of protection of enterprises from malicious VoIP attacks; mediation allowing connecting any IP PBX with any Service Provider and Service Assurance for service manageability and quality. Developed for high performance and high capacity, hardware is based on AMC thecnology, scales up to 4 thousand secured ESBC VoIP sessions. The 4000ESBC is a perfect solution for organizations focused on security such as, large data centers, contact centers, government institutions and hosted services.
The Mediant 4000 ESBC provides support for configurations with high availability with reliable two box redundancy, making sure of no loss of active session during failures. The system ensures security, service level assurance services and session mediation, connecting the office to various SIP Trunking providers simultaneously, at the same time keeping its interoperability and manageability.
- High Capacity Enterprise SBC
- Provides secured interoperability and connectivity between enterprise IP-PBX systems, Call Center servers, Unified Communication solutions and SIP Trunking services
- Supports remote workers and mobile SIP clients
- Advanced Call Admission Control
- Stand Alone Survivability (SAS)
- Active/Standby High Availability
- Scalability of up to 4000 SBC Sessions
- Enhanced defense of enterprise perimeter against VoIP Denial Of Service, Fraud and Eavesdropping
- Advanced media processing including Transcoding and Wideband speech
|© 2002-2018||Follow us @providerslist|