The MultiVoIP FX
The MultiVoIP FX SIP gateway ensures fax and toll free voice communications over the IP networks. With integration of fax and voice into you already existing data network, you can make achieve substantial savings on internal office long distance toll charges.
This device is available in 2, 4, 8 port models. It can be directly connected to phones, PSTN lines, key systems, fax machines or a PBX in order to provide a real time toll quality voice communications to any office within your VoIP network. This hardware was designed to help you to maximize your investments in you voice and data network infrastructure.
- Up to 8 ports for communications over already existing IP network or Internet
- Full IP compatibility and ethernet connectivity with existing WAN infrastructure and routers
- FXS/FXO support for each channel for direct analog connection to fax mashines, key telephones, PBX extensions, PBX trunks or PSTN lines
- SIP support
- Compression of voice to 5.3K bps per call with support for various algorith, inclusive of ITU G.723 and G.729
- CNG and VAD support
- QoS via DiffServ or 802.1p
- PSTN failover, in case of failure of IP network, automatically routes calls over the PSTN network
- Supplementary SIP services, including Call Transfer, Call Hold and Call Forward
- Management and configuration via Windows or a web browser
- Comes with a 2 year warranty
|© 2002-2018||Follow us @providerslist|